Wednesday, March 11, 2009

my diy map vs. busybee map

i'm having difficulty in doing a map or direction for our wedding ceremony and reception, it took me almost one week layouting it through ms word and adobe photoshop, i would like to share with you my not-so-beutiful "diy map" let's have a comparison here, don't worry i'm not a "balat-sibuyas" hehe ! my diy map compare to busybee map ; )


my not-so-beautiful-and-plain-diy-map : (


and the busybee-fabulous-map : )


hayyy... i hope i could have a map like that : (

5 comments:

  1. Yours isn't so bad. You just have to fix the corner lines of Roxas Blvd.-Victoria St. and Roxas blvd.-Real St. But I like Busybee's better. Sis, I linked you up in my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent posting and very good work. Congratulations!!! Have a nice weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sis! when i saw the busybee maps, i also wanted one pero hindi na kaya ng budget :( i'll also DIY mine - panibagong tahak sa photoshop ito. siguro just place some textured background?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for winning Busybee's contest. O di ba, may comment pa pala ako suggesting you revise your DIY map... You won't be using it na pala...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha ! i won i won ! never thought will be so lucky, now i know my map will be so fabulous !

    ReplyDelete