Tuesday, March 3, 2009

confessions of a shopaholic

my first post?! i really cannot control my hand typing a blog for shopaholic novels, i so love it ! i had my first book which is "confessions of a shopaholic" through office christmas party monita monito, i posted my request to our bulletin board, make sure that i gave specific directions on where my "mother" can buy it..
then i immediately went back to powerbooks to buy the second and third series, it turned out that all shopaholic books are out of stock, oh men ! oh men ! i have to find stores... so when i got back at the office i dialed national bookstore number and inquired for my books, after 30 stores, i finally reserved my books : ) where?! in alabang, oh.. i need to go there immediately, so i pretended that i have stomach ache, so my halfday leave was finally granted, with a speed move, i went to alabang and get my shopaholic takes manhattan and shopaholic ties the knot..



since i knew that shopaholic novels are best selling here, i did make a reservation for shopaholic and sister in powerbooks, i was very glad because they accommodate my request, when i got the call from powerbooks, again... i immediately pay for my precious book..

i was pregnant when i've learned that shopaholic and baby is out in market, i was hesitant in buying it because i agree with bonnie to make some "tipid" since i'm giving birth within the month, i just silently prayed that after i gave birth the book are still available, then, one sunday, while we are in sm san lazaro, bonnie asked me to go to national bookstore, he needs to buy some office materials, i was in the book section when bonnie told me "bakit di mo pa bilhin ung shopaholic & baby? " i told him " wag na lang i dont need it" then he replied " sige na kailangan mo yun" "wag na, ayoko din" i answered back, "sige na pra di mo na lagi tinitignan yan everytime andito tyo sa sm" "ermmm... sige... thank you by" i kissed him, i was thrilled and sooo happy !
having 5 shopaholic books makes me feel like i'm rebecca bloomwood, maybe because i experienced buying so many things which i don't even wear, just like my friend told me that i am an impulsive buyer, i buy whatever i see.. i love sophie kinsella and i love her books, you try reading can you keep a secret and the undomestic goddess.. you will definitely laugh ; )



i have been a shopaholic novels and sophie kinsella fan for quite so long.. when i heard that confessions of a shopaholic will soon be a movie,i always surf the net to check out for latest news about this movie of "mine" ; )

now, meet rebecca bloomwood aka isla fisher on her very challenging role :



and i soooo love her pink top and the pink mac laptop.. i wish i could have one : (

2 comments:

  1. Hihi!! Congrats on your first blog!:)

    Wow! Me too i get reallu REALLY excited when there is a book series I want.. So far, I have the Twilight Saga and Harry Potter series book complete.. and i love trilogies din..:)

    but honestly, i haven't read a single shopaholic book.. hihi.. maybe cpz i'm scared to like it so much that i become a shopaholic myself! ahaha!!

    tc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sis, sophie's fan din ako,,, love her books.

    ReplyDelete