Tuesday, August 11, 2009

merry fabulous maps !

as promised, my first post will be from my supplier, i chose blogging on about the map because this is the very first time i won in a contest and also a first time for me to see a fabulous wedding map, i am really proud to showcase her work, oh btw, sis dot is also a w@wie, here are her fantabulous creations :

the beginning of busy bee merrymap, her own map to her wedding : )


.
her work for client , map to leah and coy's wedding :



the chinese tea engagement map, i heart this one :



weddings at work map




and lastly, my most fabulous prize of all, i so love what sis dot and her sister did for my map, she included some circles and polkadots, she also play around at my wedding motiff

this is such a fab map, thanks sis dot, indeed a merry map !

image credit : http://busybeeproject.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fellow W@wie Sis!

    Sino po gumawa ng map ninyo? Ang ganda! Baka pwedeng pa share ng supplier. :)

    ReplyDelete